We are looking for
Agile Software Developer (m/f/d)
(OFFICE: 1050 WIEN & HOMEOFFICE, 38,5 H/week)
Content Garden Technologies is a 2013 founded marketing technology company with the vision to bring digital advertising to a new age. Native Advertising and Content Marketing are our playground where we are one of the major innovators in digital marketing. We are a team working with great enthusiasm and dedication to change the digital world and our goal is to develop new advertising opportunities that people will enjoy consuming again.
- Develop solutions and take responsibility for the implementation of next level services in an agile team
- Analyze requirements and needs and develop design and architectural concepts
- Ensure and define software development quality through agile development methods
- Create and review code
- Approach each task with an open mind and can-do attitude.
- Problem solving and analysis of bugs on QA and production systems
- Deliver to deadlines
- Confident appearance and ability to communicate clearly with management
- Support and be supported by your colleagues
- Desire to continue learning and seek new approaches and technologies
- Good verbal communication in German and/or English
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Able to receive and deliver constructive criticism
- Several years of practical experience with software design & software architecture as well as with the implementation of software solutions
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and AWS RDS
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles as well as practical experience with agile development methods
- Practical experience with DevOps principles such as CI/CD tools
- Hands-on mentality and openness towards different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience with containerized services and applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes is a plus)
- Experience with REST services in an microservice context (e.g., REST API, GraphQL)
- Know-how about complex system landscapes, design patterns and clean code approaches
- Working understanding of Machine Learning and/or the desire to extend understanding of Machine Learning
- Sound user knowledge of common project management tools such as Atlassian or GitLab
- Active participation in the company
- Professional & personal development
- Owner operated agile company with growth potential
- Self-determined and independent work
- Appreciative and open corporate culture and excellent working atmosphere
- In accordance with the collective agreement, we offer a minimum salary of 3.094,00 euros gross per month (38,5h / week). We are willing to offer overpayment according to your qualifications and working experience.
Wenn du Teil unseres großartigen Teams werden möchtest, freuen wir uns schon heute auf deine Bewerbung. Entweder direkt über das Kontaktformular oder per E-Mail an: email@example.com, z.Hd. Patricia Höreth, People & Culture Managerin.
We would love to hear from you.
What you would like to speak about? Please use one of the options below to let us know.